● car positioning
● Precise positioning of the robot
● precision agriculture
● Inventory management and container tracking
● Telematics and Asset Tracking
● Timing Accuracy Synchronization
Active single/multi-frequency GNSS external antenna
This GNSS external antenna is the MHZ-TD A400 X series active single/multi-frequency GNSS antenna, which performs very well in terms of characteristics, such as high gain, low standing wave, strong anti-interference ability, and many satellite searches. Users can use this to achieve higher positioning accuracy and stability of positioning tracking in urban environments. , the gain is uniform in the hemisphere, and the excellent wide-axis ratio is achieved, so it has anti-multipath suppression function and excellent phase center stability.
Frequency, cables and connectors can be customized. Please contact the MHZ-TD support team for more information.
|Frequency range (MHz)||
1575.42/1602/ 1561/ 1589.74MHZ
|Input Impedance (Ω)||
|Maximum input power (W)||
|Input connector type||
|Antenna weight (kg)||
|Operating temperature (°c)||
CMW500 Comprehensive Tester
E8573es Network Analyzer
8960 Comprehensive Tester
3D pattern stereo analysis
3D Orientation Plane Analysis
Specific test items
● Passive testing: 0.6-6GHz（ field pattern Gain Efficiency ）
● Active test: TRP TIS GSM WIFI-6 TD-CDMA LTE 5G
● Test instrument: CWM500 Agilent 8960 Ahilent 8753ES
Internet of Vehicles
Wireless meter reading
2. Specification confirmation
4. Send Sample
5. Customer Test
6. Test OK
7. Place An Order
10. After-Sales Service
Q1: About delivery
1. After our company receives the order, the customer needs to pay the payment, reply the production cycle and arrange the delivery.
2. The courier company can arrange for a third-party door-to-door pickup by the customer or our company can deliver the goods through a third-party overseas logistics.
Q2: Regarding Payment
T / T.
Q3: Tax stamp description
1. 13% tax point is required to issue a VAT invoice.
2. Before issuing an invoice, please provide the confirmed invoicing information to the customer service.